Join us for this ten session training program as Floyd Wickman Team President Mike Pallin live streams each week to give you the techniques, accountability, and tools to build your listing inventory.
But look, everyone sometimes needs a little extra help. So we will also provide you with the opportunity to have Virtual Assistants help you to set up your CRM, or, where permitted, schedule appointments for you! Less theory, more practice. THAT is how you become a listing machine!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ten 90 minute live on-line interactive sessions with Floyd Wickman Team President Mike Pallin.
- The Wickman method of dialogue selling on all listing appointments, including For Sale By Owners.
- Audio and video review of each weekly session.
- We will show you how to set up and fill a CRM with contacts, OR you can have our trained assistant do it for you.
- We will show you how to prospect for listings, OR you can have our Inside Sales Agent make additional appointments for you, where permitted by law.
- Eligibility for Floyd Wickman Team events and R Squared Coaching to maintain momentum.
- Upon graduation, use of the Master Sales Society logo and designation.
- Limited seating.
Mike Pallin has been a student, a soldier, a singer-songwriter, a salesperson, a sales trainer, recruiter, creative director and is now President of the Floyd Wickman Team.
Floyd selected Mike as the first trainer to teach the famous Floyd Wickman Course (Sweathogs). He was among the first group of Floyd Wickman Trainers to earn the Master Trainer designation.
He then became Creative Director, and together Mike and Floyd have created training programs with more than a quarter of a million successful graduates: including Sweathogs For Life, Head Hogs, Rapid Fire Recruiting, Selling Skills, Master SalesTrack, Master Sales Academy, Alumni Club, the Floyd Wickman School of Speaking and Training, the all new Floyd Wickman (S.M.A.R.T.) Program and the Master Sales Society R Squared program.
Currently Mike runs The Floyd Wickman Team as President, he teaches the Floyd Wickman Program, recruits and develops the trainers, runs the annual Master Sales Society events, and directs the R-Squared program.
He lives in Stillwater, Minnesota, enjoys golf, walking and music. He and his sons, Derek and Tim, perform in a Beatles tribute band that has won international competitions.
“My purpose is to preserve Floyd Wickman’s legacy and promote his teachings. Next to family and God, working with Floyd is the greatest joy in my life.”